Thursday, July 31, 2008

McKinley






McKinley Kea Hafen.....Another child of God is born! On July 24,
2008 (Pioneer Day), our little girl arrived on earth. She was born @
12:19pm. She weighs 7 lbs. 15 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long.
She has filled our lives with joy. We are grateful for the tender
mercies of the Lord that preserved her life. She was two weeks early.
An emergency C-section had to be done in order to assure a safe
birth. More details regarding her birth will come at a later date.
For now, I can't sit too long at the computer, but I'll be well soon. I
have the wonderful help of my husband, Mom, Dad and aunt Beppy.
Stephen tries to pitch in now and then too. : ) I am grateful for
the wonderful family and friends that help me to press on.

Enjoy the photos taken by Daddy Ray.

hugs and cuddles,
Kary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious little princess! Thanks for the pictures! It will be so fun to see what she is like as she grows! :-) Lots of hugs and kisses from her aunt Mari! Lots of hugs and kisses to you too! :-) Hope you are feeling good!

Love ya!
Mari

Anonymous said...

MARI,
THANKS FOR POSTING PICS FOR ME. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE.
LOVE YA
KARY

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS KARY!!! I'm glad all is well. Hopefully I'll be able to call you sooner than later. I was out of town (camping in the Colorado Mtns) when I got the message from your mom.

McKinley is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I look forward to meeting her and Stephen!

I love you Kary!!!

Thank you for teaching me (by example) to keep the faith!

Much love,
Tess

Cheryl said...

Whe is adorable!! What a beautiful little cherub!! I am so glad to hear that all is well and that you are doing alright! I have a tight squeeze for you, but maybe I'll wait awhile until everything gets settled!! ;p)

Lots of love to you all!!

barbl said...

Yay!! Welcome little McKinley!! Welcome, welcome. She is just darling! Come back east so I can kiss those little cheeks;o)
Love,
Barb