Friday, March 20, 2009

McKinley is all smiles!






Here are some recent photos I took of McKinley about a month ago.  So, she was 6-7 months old at that time.  She will be 8 months old on the 24th of this month.  She is very social and loves to talk.  She is teething again and she loves to be held and cuddled...who doesn't?  Mom made her cute little hat to keep her warm this winter.  I love the colors.  I am grateful to be the mother of such a sweet Princess.  She and Stephen are definitely my "jewels."  Remember to let them be little for they're only that way for a while.........
hugs and happiness,
Kary

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is getting so big! She is such an adorable little angel! It is fun to see her through pictures once in awhile!!

So true about letting them be little. I need to still tell myself with Luke. He is 16, but he is still a kid and I need to let him be one!!

Lots of love (with big tight hugs)to all of you!!

Mari said...

She is smiling because she is going to see her Aunt Mari! :-) At which time, she will be all MINE!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see you!!!!!! I'll let McKinley know that she'll have a new babysitter.
Kary

Anonymous said...

wow mary correction sweet aunt of mine. she's mine! i'm her favorite cousin. and I call dibbs so ha! Katieladylove

Laurie said...

What a beautiful little girl!! She is so sweet just like her mom!

Susanna said...

Look at that gorgeous baby girl!!! We must be related somehow! (just kidding). I just can't believe how fast she is growing. Such a beauty- (just like her mommy).