I hope everyone had an uplifting Easter. I am grateful to know that our Redeemer lives. One way that helps me see that He lives is by looking into my children's eyes and seeing His image in their countenance. His Little Ones are so pure and holy. We have so much to learn from them. I hope we will all take the time to embrace the children around us. If you want to feel your Savior's love, just hug a baby today (toddlers work too as long as they are not in the middle of a tantrum : ).
Ray captured these images of Stephen and McKinley an hour before we went to church. Thank goodness they were both happy at the same time.
Happy Spring!
Love, Kary
pics coming soon......the blogger wouldn't load them.
2 comments:
You tease! I can't wait to see the pictures!
There is certainly something profoundly Spiritual about cuddling babies and small children. They are so innocent and so close to Heaven. I serve in the nursery and I cherish every moment of interaction with those choice spirits!!
You're right, Kary, we have so much to learn from them. Thanks for the reminder!!
Lots of love!!
are you a nursery leader Cheryl? Oh, how I would love for Stephen to have you as his leader. He is blessed w/ some great ladies that are really teaching him the gospel and primary songs. He loves going now. It's wonderful to see him learning about Jesus.
Love you! Pics are up now. : )
love Kary
Post a Comment