Stephen turned 4 yrs old on September 25th. He wanted to have a Mickey Mouse clubhouse party. We had a great time celebrating w/ 'pin the bow on Minnie', Mickey mouse bingo and a Mickey Mouse characters treasure hunt. I made cupcakes this year and put them on a Mickey Mouse Kit tower (thanks to grandma's inspiration. Birthday cake kits can be found @ Walmart.) I was going to attempt making a clubhouse cake w/ a lot of fondant creations, but w/ the cold I had coming on and the time, energy and patience it would have taken...I opted for the simplified solution and it was super cute.
I hope you enjoy watching Stephen, McKinley and I attempting to play catch. Stephen got his first mitt and baseball for his birthday. Mommy and Daddy love playing catch and hope the kids do too.
Happy Birthday Stephen! I hope you know how grateful we are that you were born into our family. You make us smile!
More party pictures will be posted soon. Thanks for checking in. I'll try to update more often now that winter is on the way. "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
3 comments:
Oh shhhh . . . what were you going to say?? He, he. Ummm . . . I think Sage wanted to play, too? Happy birthday Stephen! They look like a couple of kids ready to go to Disneyland. One of these days we will go together and they can pee their pants along with Sammi, Daniel and Willy! Love ya! I will call you, sometime, someday . . . :-) LOTS O LOVE!
Adorable!! I love how Mckinley threw so hard that her hat fell right of! Happy Birthday, Stephen!! I can't believe he is 4 already!
Lots of love to you all!!
From Mom:
Nan would be proud. Love you all so much.
Post a Comment