Thursday, October 16, 2014

All about McKinley!

So, I thought it was time to spotlight my sweet daughter, McKinley.
I went through several of her pictures which were taken during ages 3-6.
I will need to go back and find some cute baby one's too.
This is just the beginning.  I have several other pictures to post in random order.
I chose some of my favorites and just want McKinley to know
how much I love having her in my life.  I always wanted a little girl.
Here she is!



Hiking girl



She loves the outdoors



Camping is so cool.  Who wakes up this happy when they're camping?
My McKinley!  Love that smile!



Hooray!



Her first race at 3 yrs old.  
Running is fun (Remember Sammi, I use to say that to you too when you were 3.)  ;  )




Playing in the Fall leaves is the best.  




Taking it easy at Easter time.




Is it time to look for eggs yet?




Got to warm up for my race.  




Happy runner girls




Winter fun





Hanging out on the ice.
We went sledding on a frozen lake near our home a few Thanksgiving's ago.




Our McKinley Princess.

3 comments:

with Mari van Ormer said...

She is a beautiful girl. I am so excited to see her grow up into a beautiful young woman! She is a princess for sure! Love you McKinley!

CSN said...

How fun! Seems just like yesterday when she was little. She is growing up! Love her cute smile!
With Love,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

She's adorable, Kary! She truly is blessed to have YOU as her earthly mother. Love you, Tess